We are ready to see you again!
Thank you so much for your patience, support and eagerness for you to work with us again. We are eager to work with you too! We are truly grateful for your emails, voice mails and direct messages on social media of support.
We are excited to announce that our office is reopening June 8, 2020. If you have had an appointment cancelled with us due to COVID-19, your RMT will be in contact with you to reschedule.
Before we book your next appointment with us, we have new clinic protocols to share. These changes will create a different experience as we work to keep you and our team safe.
What to Expect at your Appointment at Quantum Massage Therapy
1. Prior to your appointment
- Upon booking an appointment, your RMT will go over a COVID-19 Risk Assessment Screening –1st Screening
- Your RMT will contact you the day before your appointment to do a 2nd Screening if you are not available, the 2nd Screening will happen at Quantum Massage Therapy. This screening is also sent in your email reminder for your appointment and can be completed online. We appreciate your cooperation in completing this questionnaire in a timely manner.
- Please be aware if you do not pass the Screening, your appointment will be cancelled.
- Please bring a mask to wear
- Please bring only your necessities—i.e. small purse, bag
- Please leave your family at home
- This includes your children, even in carriers/strollers.
- We will not be allowing use of our reception area for lounging either, so please have them stay home or call them to meet you after your appointment
2. When you arrive
- Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment time
- Please wait outside our office, your RMT will invite you in at your appointment time
- Please bring minimum personal items with you to prevent cross contamination and prevent the spread of COVID-19
- Please have your mask on prior to entering the clinic
- We will review your COVID-19 Risk Assessment Screening again—2nd Screening
- A new COVID-19 Patient Intake Consent Form will be filled out at the beginning of treatment – 3rd Screening
3. What your RMT looks like
- Your RMT will be wearing a mask during your appointment and any additional PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) as required
4. Your appointment
- Please be aware if you do not pass the screening at any time your appointment will be cancelled
- We will not charge a cancellation fee due to illness
- Your appointment time includes your screening, assessment, treatment, homecare and billing
- Physical distancing—since we are going to be working with you, we will not be able to maintain physical distancing while in session for your treatment. We will however be maintaining physical distancing within our reception area with you and with others
5. Leaving your appointment
- Please keep your mask on until you leave the clinic
- Your RMT will book your follow up appointment or give you instructions to book online
6. Behind the scenes at Quantum Massage Therapy
- Set, staggered appointment times for each RMT working
- Increased cleaning breaks between appointments of treatment room, reception area and other shared areas
- Cleaning and sanitizing of our POS System after every patient
- Emailed copy receipts for your appointment
- Maintaining our high cleaning standards for our clinic, our linens and supplies used during your appointment
- If you have questions or need more information please inquire with your RMT
Thank you again for your patience, understanding and cooperation as we all navigate our new “normal”. We look forward to working with you again soon!
Quantum Massage Therapy