Krista Keller, RMT
Registered Massage Therapist
Co-Founder of Quantum Massage Therapy
Krista’s interest in becoming an RMT came from her athletic background where she personally experienced how massage therapy can help athletes of all ages recover from injuries and help with their training. Krista has a background in softball, soccer, running, mountain biking, golf and yoga.
Krista’s goal is to provide exceptional patient care and encourages her patients to be proactive in their health care through regular treatments, exercise, body awareness and education while maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Her dedication to expanding her knowledge base provides her patients with the most up to date experience in treating their specific needs and inspiring them to find their balance in health and wellness. She enjoys helping all patients from all ages including prenatal, newborns, pediatric, adults and seniors. Her techniques include myofascial release, trigger point therapy, CranioSacral Therapy, Visceral Manipulation, joint mobilizations and Graston Technique just to name a few.
- Graduated from the 3000 hour registered massage therapy program from West Coast College of Massage Therapy in 2002
- Certified in the Graston Technique since 2015
- Certified Infant Massage Teacher (CIMT) with the Liddle Kidz Foundation
- Certified Pediatric Massage Therapist (CPMT) with the Liddle Kidz Foundation
- CranioSacral Therapy with the Upledger Institute
– Including CranioSacral Therapy for Conception, Pregnancy & Birth
- Visceral Manipulation with the Barral Institute
- Neural Manipulation with the Barral Institute
- Brain Therapy with the Upledger Institute
- KinesioTaping with KinesioTaping in Canada
- Active member of the Registered Massage Therapists’ Association of BC (RMTBC)