1. Your intake forms will be emailed to you from our booking
system. Please review and complete prior to your appointment. Please check
your junk mail box in case it is delivered there. If you are unable to complete
online, please contact us as soon as possible to make alternate arrangements.
2. Please bring any supporting documents that may be helpful to your visit.
These may include:
- Personal Health Number or PHN (REQUIRED)
- X-ray, MRI, CT scan or ultrasound results
- Doctors referral (may be required for reimbursement by your Extended Health Care plan)
- List of any medications or supplements you are currently taking
- Private/Extended Health Care Insurance card (yours and or your spouse’s if applicable)
3. Your appointment time includes:
- future booking
4. Please wear clothing that is comfortable for assessment such as athletic wear (sports bra for women, shorts) so that your RMT is able to assess you effectively
5. While on the treatment table, you will be asked to undress to your comfort level and will be covered with a sheet.
6. The Registered Massage Therapists at Quantum Massage Therapy make every effort to ensure that your treatment is safe and effective. The approach to treatment may vary depending upon your condition(s). At any time before or during the massage therapy treatment you have the right to ask that the treatment or portion of the treatment be discontinued.
If you have any questions related to the treatment or techniques used we encourage you to communicate these with your RMT.